- WNR Thought Leaders
- Sandeep Walia, Ignify
- Pete Palazzolo, RF Smart
- Michael Griffiths, Microsoft
- Randy Davidson, Tectura
- David Weiner, Cole Systems
- Jeff Marker, Junction Solutions
- John Orr, Dayforce
- Lindsay Carpen, Junction Solutions
- Will Roche
- Amanda Raines, Cole Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- News and Podcasts
- Contact Us
Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
Microsoft Dynamics® AX for Retail is a leading global ERP solution that offers midsize and enterprise specialty retailers powerful, integrated, out-of-the-box capabilities for point-of-sale, store management, supply chain, merchandising, and much more. Role-based interfaces in Microsoft Dynamics AX help drive productivity, while offering real-time visibility into critical customer, loyalty, and inventory data. On this page you’ll find a lot of resources to help you learn why Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail is the ERP solution of choice for leading and growing retailers around the world.
With Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail, you can:
- Accelerate your business with a single, end-to-end solution.
- Empower employees to improve customer satisfaction.
- Add stores and expand into new retail channels.
- Get people up to speed quickly—even with a rapidly changing workforce.
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail?
We offer the power of choice
- Deliver the complete shopping experience: Microsoft Dynamics
AX 2012 for Retail offers one powerful, agile, and simple solution that connects
retail enterprises from end to end, helping to drive growth and foster customer
relationships. You don’t have to implement everything at once. Start with the
components most critical to your business, and proceed at the pace that’s right
- Drive value from your other IT investments: Microsoft
products are built to work together with a wide range of line-of-business
applications. Take advantage of the solution’s flexibility, and extend it
quickly and easily to new locations and geographies as your business grows.
Perform some operations in the cloud, others on-premises. It’s all part of the
unique differentiation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail that will help
your business stand out with customers and build lasting loyalty.
Find out information on the Microsoft Dynamics AX User Group here.
Carol’s Daughter, the now iconic personal care brand that got a huge boost from Oprah Winfrey, has been implementing targeted electronic promotions, made possible by Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail, to create 10x-20x in-store sales lifts. Read the Carol’s Daughter, Microsoft Dynamics AX Case Study here.
End-to-End Omni-Channel Distribution Solution Demo
An exceptional demo of the power of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail was produced by Microsoft, JustEnough Software, and Keyora to show an end-to-end solution for omni-channel distribution. Check it out. The benefits of utilizing such a solution allows retailers to:
- Stay “in the game” in the new age of retail
- Deliver a compelling omni-channel experience for your customers
- Leverage technology to streamline and simplify your retail processes
To request more information, go here.